Thursday, May 30, 2013

6:30 am ABCs - Perfect time for sharing what you know when you are THREE.

I woke up to Lincoln, 3, telling me all of the alphabet letters and their sounds this morning and lining them up in a row... Even after 8 years of unschooling I'm always amazed and WOWed when my kids know/learned something and I had nothing to do with it. Yeah that's how we school! ♥


         Who said boys couldn't be kind and gentle? Lincoln built a "killer robot" today out of blocks and then made him a bed out of his shield and covered him up with a prefold. Then, he laid down next to Mr. Killer rebot, patted his back softly and "went to sleep." How caring is that, especially towards a killer robot? I love his compassion. He is going to be a fantastic Daddy one day!                                                                                                                                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment